Friday, May 29, 2009

Philly School.

We were unsure as to how the hotel trip was going to go, so we did not intend to stop by the school, even though we knew it was very close. After everything at the hotel went smooth, we easily spotted our next location from the tenth floor of the gutted hotel. Finishing up our first stop and hopping in the car, we were inside the school within the hour.
This place had more dead birds and empty beer cans than I've ever seen. The fenced rooftop gymnasium made it really unique and also gave us a pleasant view back to the crumbling hotel.















3 comments:

  1. Get your No. 2 pencils ready, children! Great mini set from our trip, for sure. The incredibly cool sliding wood room dividers still get me when I see them here. They don't make 'em like they used to, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You dudes are like my grandpa, I say I can't go fishing once and then I never here about it again. Loosen up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well:
    A. your scared of worms.
    B. it's hear, not here.

    ReplyDelete